Authenticate Egg Biryani Recipe:
(Category: Indian Rice Recipes)
|<--This is a NON-Vegetarian Recipe
Recipe Rating: 3.9
|Click to Print This Recipe-->|
Basmati Rice 2 cups
Water 3-1/2 cups
Onion (thin-sliced) 1
Ginger Paste 1 tsp.
Garlic Paste 1 tsp.
Green Chilli (thin-sliced) 2
Black Pepper 6-7
Bay Leaves 2
Brown Cardamom 1
Green Cardamom 2
Red chilli powder 1 tsp.
Coriander Powder 1 tsp.
Garam Masala Powder 1
Cinnamon Sticks (thin) 3-4
(1/2 inch each)
Cumin seeds 1 tsp.
Vegetable Oil 4 tbsp.
Salt to taste
Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Heat oil (3 tbsp.) in a pan. Add
cumin seeds, green and brown
cardamom, cinnamon sticks, cloves,
black pepper and the bay leaves. Fry
for a minute. Reduce the heat
2. Add sliced onion, green chilli,
ginger garlic paste and fry until light
3. Add red chilli powder, coriander
powder, garam masala and salt. Mix
4. Add rice and water. Stir well.
Cover it and cook for 20 miutes on
medium heat. Slowly make the rice
upside down once, while its getting
5. Meanwhile keep 2 eggs for boiling.
6. Take the remaining 4 eggs and
beat in a bowl. Add salt to it and
7. Heat oil (1 tbsp.) in a pan. Pour
the beaten eggs. Continuously stir it
and cook until golden brown.
8. Cut the boiled eggs into rings (thin
slices). Arrange in the corners of the
serving dish plate.
9. Once you are done with the rice,
add the scrambled eggs to the rice
and slowly mix it taking care that you
do not break the rice grains.
10. Put the rice in the centre of the
Garnish with coriander leaves and
(Recipe Submitted by: Mythreyi)
|<--Email this Recipe to a Friend!|